Monday, September 26, 2011

Subway Tunnels

Dropped my explorer off at the mechanic. After a re-registration fiasco I learned that my car needed smogged. My car passes smog on all points but due to the check engine light being on I need to have it repaired for it to pass. Annoying. So I just left it in the valley and I'm now taking the subway home.
I'm deep under ground in north hollywood, at my most visted redline stop. This used to be where I got off every morning and on every afternoon. Good memories actually. I have plans to get a bike in a few months so that I can ride to the subway, take the subway and then ride to work, skipping the annoying bus ride on the north hollywood end. I think that would feel rather nice.

My weekend was good. We bought some items needed for our house and painted the dining room, as those of you who saw the pictures might have guessed.
Think good car repair thoughts for me. I do not know how much this will cost yet. Cross fingers, pray, whatever you feel works best when wishing for a good petty outcome.

Saturday night we saw "contagion" at what we call Dylan's theater, which is actually the TV academy theater, here they show movies as a part of a film group. Its always fun to see a film there. "Contagion" as scary, and moving and all sorts of other things. An experience to say the least.

I don't know what this fella pictured is all about but I passed him on the way to the train. Seemed like a nice thing to include in my subterranean blog.

No comments: