Thursday, May 12, 2011

Vroom

I took some time off from writing here. I will now begin to write here again because I found that I was missing it. If I don’t write here I only write invoices, text messages, instant messages and a few emails which apologize for their brevity. I wish to write more than that. I need to establish some sort of routine for that. As a person who is able to really appreciate spontaneity, and the mad flashing instant I still tend to respond well to some form of routine. I’m going to try and start blogging from 9am to 9:30am every weekday.

There has been a lot of good stuff going on, and there have been weary days as well. Our apartment home is in a state of flux. The bedroom moved the living room, and the studio moved to the old bedroom, which is now an office/music studio/mega closet.

We have a gig coming up very soon, with DT&T. I’m excited to play my brand new guitar in public. Hell, I’m excited to play my brand new guitar through an amp even. Elene will not be joining us for this gig, as it happens to take place when she has a class. We’ve worked up a nice cover of “Never Let Me Go”, a brand new Human League song. We also have the good fortune of getting to Debut a new Turbo Sunshine song, “Beat of the Broken Hearted”. This is Dolly Dagger’s signature song and I feel like she is gonna knock it out of the park.

I soon plan to write about Devin’s album and CD release party. This and other things.

Tonight Angela and I will go see the Cars at the Palladium. I’ve been listening to their new album today at work and I report that it’s good.

Toodles.

No comments: