Friday, April 08, 2011

Born 11/17/10, Nashville Tn

I have a new guitar. I'll talk more about it at another time. My guitar collection is pretty near complete. I could down the road justify upgrading a few models, but for the most part I have all the tools of the trade. Sure, a quality acoustic guitar would be swell, but that is another thought for another time. I just wanted to mark the day here, I'm not ready to talk too much about the guitar yet. I will only go so far as to say that it's the most magic I have ever felt from a brand new guitar. There must be some force, some reinguitarnation, because this instrument has a certain soul to it. Perhaps I put it there, I willed it into being, and it's a synergy of my desire.

I have been sick. It sucked. Missed half a day of work. Feeling better today. Just tried to do a set of 40 push ups. Completed them only to find out I'm dizzy as fuck. I don't think I'm ready to get back on that horse.

Everyone is out of the office this morning. I'm going to take a nap on my desk.

Ta Ta Ta.

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

I feel bad that I didn't ask about your new guitar after you have had it for a week, but so happy you blogged about it. I am anxious to see it, will you eventually display it on your blog?

Devin Tait said...

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing the new addition to your family!