Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sick of the Self

I had gotten sort of tired of me lately so I have not been blogging much. I spent some time away from me, and it seemed to help. When I passed myself in the hall last night I said hello, and all shy like I looked up and smiled. It seems like a little break did us some good.
I turned around and followed me back to the couch. I have been up to some pretty ridiculous stuff and I had a lot to catch me up on. I split a few beers we me and we came we came to some conclusions about where we've been and where we are going.
I didn't realize how much I'd been missing me. It was nice to just have a little chat and remember why the two of me keep coming back together after all these years. We really have so much in common. Sometimes we don't even need to speak, it's as if we share one mind.

My sister visits in two weeks.

Stan Ridgway has a new album out on 8/24/10

The Eels have a new album out on 8/24/10

Devin's album is going well.

I have too many forks in the pasta.

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

You can always call and talk to someone you love about yourself, you don't have to go it alone...

buffalo collective said...

xo