Thursday, December 17, 2009

Better than Sleeping

I have been staying out to late every night this week. I have been grumpy at work because of it. On top of being ty ty all day I'm also always extra annoyed at work right before I take a vacation. I think I allow myself to see how annoying my job really is right before I get to take a break from it. I am really going to enjoy getting off the mainland for a week. If only I was actually leaving the country too.

Projects are going well, though I'm starting to feel as though I have a few too many irons in. I need to finish a few. I worked most of the weekend on a remix of a track for a friend. It was a lot of fun and Angela even did a vocal in the chorus, pretty much made the song for me. I think I may take on more remixing next year, it has been more satisfying than I would have guessed. I suppose since it's for some one that I know has never heard one of their songs presented in the way that I presented it that it makes it exciting for me.

My writing has been going well, but I feel a cross roads approaching. More about that after I get through it and make a decision.

Back to grumpy.

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

I have been waiting for that next story. Can't wait to see you cheery in Maui.

Anonymous said...

i stumble upon your blog, and loved it... keep it up :) have a safe holiday!